MCS Bank Mobile
You can access MCS Bank from absolutely anywhere! MCS Bank's powerful Mobile Banking app puts the ability to access your account, deposit checks, check balances, pay bills, transfer funds and find branch and ATM locations as close as your iPhone or Android.
It's convenient, secure, and available 24/7.
What can you do with MCS Bank Mobile?
- Monitor account balances
- Review transaction history
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Note: You must be enrolled in MCS Bank Online Banking to use Mobile Banking. (Access ID and password required.)
How to set up Mobile Banking from your computer
- Log on to MCS BANK Online Banking and navigate to the My Settings link at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Mobile Banking Profile section and click Enroll Now.
- Review and accept the terms of condition to continue.
- Select the Mobile Services you would like to have.
- Set your time zone and Nickname your accounts.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile phone number with no dashes or spaces.
- Submit activation code sent through text to receive links to the mobile services you selected.
How to set up Mobile Banking from your cell phone
- Go to the app store.
- Search "mcs-bank" and download the free app.
- Enter your username.
- Answer one security question.
- Enter your password.
How to use Text based banking
- Enroll for text based banking from your online profile.
- After enrolling for text based banking you can send text commands to 48179.
- Text commands such as BAL to 48179 for the balances of your accounts. For a full list of text commands text HLP to 48179.
If you experience any issues with enrollment or login please contact customer service at (717) 248-5445
How to use Mobile Deposit
- Open the MCSB Mobile App.
- Select "New Deposit".
- Enter the amount of the deposit and click the "continue" button. A prompt is displayed, requesting front and back pictures to be taken of the check.
- Select the Camera button at the bottom right to capture the image. Ensure the image is in focus or clear and select "Use Photo" otherwise select "Retake". Repeat to capture the back of the check. Write “For mobile deposit to MCS Bank only” below your signature, to successfully complete your deposit. Checks without this information will be rejected; a communication will be sent to you notifying you of the rejected deposit.
- Once the images are captured, select the "Use Photo" button to automatically send images to the MCS Bank.
- You will see a page that says, "Do you wish to deposit this check?" Select "Yes" to answer the question.
- Keep the check until you have seen the deposit post to your account.